HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner required IMMEDIATELY
Temp - 12 weeks initially
Based from Home
Either Part Time or Full Time (22.5h to 37.5h per week)
FT Equivalent Salary - £40,000 per annum
Key Duties will include:
- Working with and advising Managers at all levels in the office to resolve employee relations enquiries and issues
- Effectively manage relationships within the team and wider business, reinforcing the importance of the People Team and credibility of the department
- Manage Employment Relations caseload, engaging, when necessary, the services of the ER manager, and People Team colleagues to manage cases through to a quick resolution identifying risks and make recommendations.
- Become the go to expert in the office and ensure we consistently embed best practice.
- Provide regular updates on cases to the Senior People Manager as well as clear trend information
- Proactively manage projects; taking the leading role in steering groups which impact on ER for the office. In particular you will be responsible for ensuring restructuring and org design project work changes identified are landed in the best way possible to give great consistency of service.
- You'll support managers beyond the just the technical of an ER case but work with them through the change journey required.
- Maintaining accurate records and keeping case files up to the required standard
- Work on and deliver communication to the functional teams about changes needed.
- Contribute to the overall Employee Relations and HR strategy for the business, feeding into the ER Manager.
- Be an active member of the People Team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ER professional (ideally from a Retail/FMCG background) to join a fast paced vibrant company. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in managing ER issues and have a proven track record in developing relationships with senior management and project management. You will have a passion for getting the best outcome possible and a true understanding of the impact of ER on the wider team. You'll be able to influence great outcomes and challenge senior managers appropriately. You will be looking for a role that will further develop you ER skills but expose you to bigger company wide projects and initiatives.
Please note that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.