Our Client is looking for an Office Manager to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for driving activity within the sales admin team to develop and deliver KPIs and targets. You will build excellent working relationships with other internal departments to ensure that processes are followed, and orders are entered and processed in line with business process and customer requirements.
- Set clear direction for the team to ensure they are focused on improving the customer experience
- Lead, empower and motivate the team to encourage process improvements
- Development and maintain working relationships with internal departments
- Oversee the Sales Admin dashboard, ensuring that all orders are processed in a timely manner and any queries are completed.
- Liaising with the finance department to resolve any invoice queries
- Resolving customer complaints and working with the Quality department to ensure corrective actions are in place.
- Responsible for setting targets for the team, ensuring effective processes are in place to enable the staff to meet and exceed targets.
- Previous managerial experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge working with ERPs
- Must be highly organised
- Excellent written English; spelling, punctuation
Salary: Up to £28,000
Permanent, Full Time, Free Parking.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.