If you're a Senior Recruiter ready for the next opportunity we can support your next path
Adecco is looking for a Recruitment Branch Manager for our Central Branch in Belfast, covering Northern Ireland.
We are looking for go getters, people who want to work hard and enjoy the rewards of hard work!
Our team is fun, positive and sociable and we are looking for a similar person to operate a 360 desk as a Manager while developing a team and business.
A proven recruitment agency 360 B2B sales background who thrives in competitive environments, has bags of initiative, a thirst for responsibility knowledge and enjoys the recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in a professional field.
Northern Ireland is key investment hub for the Adecco group and we looking for somebody to make their mark and own the market.
In return we offer:
- Competitive uncapped on-target earnings
- A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers .
- Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises.
- Industry renowned training, including a comprehensive Colleague Development Programme, Leadership Development Programme and access to our Global Adecco Academy
- Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business
The role will include during the first 12 months while establishing yourself with Adecco
- B2B New Business Development 50%
- Talent Management ,Account Management and Recruitment 50%
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Senior Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.