Production Operative - Rotating Shift
We are looking for a Production Operative to work on a 6-week assignment for our client based in Burton Latimer
This role is a production assistant role which will include the following -
- Manual handling of material during a period of upgrading of equipment.
- Assisting with manual stacking of material.
- Quality checking. General machine minding.
- Generally assisting in the production hall.
Shift Patterns are as follows.
6 am till 2 pm
2pm till 10pm
10 pm till 6 am
This is an immediate start.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Production Operative - Rotating Shift
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.