Customer Service Advisor
Customer Centre Specialist
£22,500 per annum
40 hour working week (between the hours of 9am-8pm 5 days on 2 days off. Will include some weekend working)
driving licence is essential for the role
must be flexible on where you travel for 1/2 weeks of initial training
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing extraordinary customer service including liaising with our Customer Service team in London or at the customer centre and dealing positively and effectively with customer questions and queries. You'll also work closely with other hubs and colleagues across Cazoo to give customers the best possible experience.
- Responding to emails Welcoming customers to the Customer Centre and offering refreshments
- Supporting walk-in customers through their car browsing process
- Checking-in all customers who arrive at the Cazoo Customer Centre to pick-up their Cazoo car
- Completing accurate quality assurance checks on all vehicles to maintain high standards
- Completing all necessary verification and identification checks with customers
- Handing over vehicles to customers in the brand new Cazoo Customer Centres, at a scheduled time
- Utilising your knowledge to answer any questions or resolve issues our customers may have while in the customer centre
- Support customers with their payments and refunds
- Proactively assist any customers who experience any post-sales issues with their car
- Building rapport and assist all customers to resolve any complaints/issue
What you will need:
- Strong communication skills
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Good problem-solving skills
Cazoo offer a competitive, guaranteed wage with a range of benefits including 5 weeks' worth of holiday, healthcare, pension, perks, training and development and promotional opportunities.
Please note, a DBS and driving licence check will be performed if successful.
Please apply today and we will contact you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.