Business System Assistant
Our client is one of the world's largest Insurance Groups. On behalf of this organisation, Adecco are recruiting for a Business System Assistant on a temporary basis until April 2022 with possible extension and permanent opportunities. This role will be based in Wednesfield.
Start Date: ASAP
- Rate of pay: £9.86 per hour
- Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 4 hours per day between 07:30 till 11:30 / 08:00 till 12:00 or 09:30 till 13.30
Purpose of the Role:
This role will support the Engineering team, and you will be responsible for handling general administration duties according to agreed procedures. This may include printing, scanning, and filling, responding to daily emails and other administrative duties.
What you'll be doing:
- Printing, filling and scanning documents
- Responding to emails and other queries
- Updating the database system
- Following processes and working with SLA's/deadlines
- Work as part of a team and assist other team members as and when required
In order to be successful in this role you will have possessed all or some of the below criteria:
The ideal candidate:
- IT literate, ability to use a range of different software's including Microsoft Office products
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of using a Database system would be preferred but not essential
- Quick to learn new tasks / follow instructions
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy