Administration Assistant/Team Assistant-Investment Banking Div
Administration Assistant/Team Assistant - Investment Banking Division
6 months Initially
A fantastic opportunity exists for an Administrative Assistant to join & support a team within the Investment Banking division.
Diary management, including organising internal/external meetings
- Handling sensitive and confidential material and information
- Establish professional and effective communication at all levels with internal stakeholders and assistants in your area
- Cultivating relationships with external clients and their assistants, develop knowledge of banker's clients, transactions and specific individuals where possible.
- Manage professional response to telephone calls, taking ownership of queries
- Management of email system, prioritising and responding where appropriate.
- Arranging complex domestic and international travel in high volumes - booking in advance where possible to ensure cost effectiveness and ensuring appropriate Visas have been obtained
- Arranging conference calls and video conferences internally and externally
- Understanding the internal systems for BofA such as Concur Smartforms/Call reports i/track (Training will be given for all internal systems).
- Handling expenses using Concur system - with a general understanding of the bank's policies
- Filing call reports on a weekly basis using Navigator
- Completing i-Track on a weekly basis
- Ensure relevant DRE is captured
Pre-empt and highlight to the Business Manager out of policy expenses
- Proactive style and ability to work independently and as a team player
- Investment Banking Division experience or similar
- Capable to multitask and prioritise
- Capable to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
- Proven secretarial experience preferably in a Financial Services environment
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accurate typing - approx 50 wpm
- Flexible approach to overtime and out of hours working patterns
- Mature, calm and professional attitude at all times
- Accuracy and numeracy
- Excellent communication skills at all levels written and verbally
- Confidence at dealing with people of all levels both internally and externally
Please apply with your most resent CV , we will try to respond in 48 hours
Apply for Administration Assistant/Team Assistant-Investment Banking Div
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.