An opportunity has arisen to join a leading, innovative company based in Keele who are experiencing an exciting time of growth.
My client is looking for an experienced Marketing professional to join their business and lead their marketing function, this is a sole based role, working remotely if preferred.
You will have full responsibility of marketing activities which will include:
- Controlling all social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Creating interesting scripts and you tube videos to market products to clients
- Blog writing to capture audience interest
- Coordinating, designing and promoting advertising campaigns
- Assisting with the design of digital and traditional marketing literature
- Arranging email campaigns
- All other marketing duties as required
The ideal candidate will have strong previous marketing skills and an interest/experience in videography/photography.
You will possess creative flair, the ability to work in a stand alone role and an interest in technical products would also be an advantage.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.