Marketing Analyst - German Speaking
Marketing Manager - German Speaking
Location: Feltham, Currently Remote Working
Duration: On-going contract
Adecco UK are recruiting on behalf of our prestigious technology client for a Marketing Manager!
The German Marketing team of Audience Experts, Marketing Managers focusing on Brand, Digital, Content, Social as well as Partner Marketing Managers collaborates with the Sales, Architecture and Partner organizations as well as with the EMEAR regional Marketing teams to plan, prioritise, execute and measure their activities. In order to complement and align our Customer Journeys and Touch Point Strategies also with Sales driven Events we are looking for an Event Manager who leads on those events and brings to live an outstanding customer experience as well as measuring our impact in customer engagement and the company's bottom line.
Role & Responsibilities
· The Senior Event Marketing Manager will support Sales needs by creating an engaging virtual experience to communicate the business story, drive awareness and demand.
· Manages, maintains the live Event Calendar internal and external as single source of truth
· Works closely with the EMEAR Events Team to plan, consolidate and communicate on live virtual events and on demand events
· Program and project management for defined events from A to Z
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define requirements, manage expectations and communications from inception of engagement through delivery and follow-up
· Work with GSMM to ensure contractual and compliance policy
· Work with Marketing to ensure end to end process such as Event website, agenda, registration, invitation, Email Comms, event promotion, Event follow-up, results measurement for an excellent Customer Experience
· Manage company participation at 3rd party virtual events
· Provide counsel and guidance to internal teams to drive effective engagements that meet customer needs and client business objectives
· Support Cevent management led by EMEAR, event happening March 2021
Minimum Qualifications and Desired Skills
· 8-10 years Event Management with working experience large events in a similar role within a global company
· 1-2 years of Digital Event Management, experience with digital requirements and capabilities
· natural leader, highly organized and a natural project manager
· Ability to manage competing priorities diplomatically
· Team player within a larger organization interfacing with different functions and locations
· Willing to collaborate and learn with EMEAR events team, GSMM team and Marketing team to provide an outstanding event experience end to end
· Experience of Cisco tools and process in e2e, event management is a plus: GSMM policy, Website mgt., Event registration via Cvent, Email invitation set-up with MRM works
· High-level verbal, written and positive communicator
· Ability to think strategically
· Able to work in a complex, policy driven work environment managing multiple projects at the same time
· Good financial and compliance expertise regarding Events
· Language: Native German
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing Analyst - German Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.