MDM Engineer - Intune
* A sound knowledge of Apple iOS and Android OS
* VMware AirWatch
* Microsoft Intune
* Excellent knowledge of Windows 10
* Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and automation.
* Experience supporting an enterprise/large business.
* Good knowledge of MS Office suite applications
* Experience of MS Active Directory
* MS Windows 2012/2016 Server environment
* Linux Server
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good report writing and presentation skills
* An understanding of the principals of LAN/WAN networks
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for MDM Engineer - Intune
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.