A fantastic opportunity has become available in a leading organisation that is keen to find a Business Analyst with Change Management experience to work with multi-disciplinary teams on agreed scoping, planning, and delivery of prioritised digital project activities
The successful Business Analyst will have a variety of experience which will include skills such as mapping pathways, contributing to business cases and defining technical requirements, and then communicating them to key stakeholders.
· Management responsibilities for overseeing the agreed team members working with and advising the multidisciplinary teams and key stakeholder groups involved in the scoping, planning, and delivery of prioritised digital project activities. Working to organisation standards and recognised project management methodology. Line management responsibilities following standard Trust HR policies and procedures for appropriate team members.
· Acquire and maintain appropriate knowledge of the systems/ applications/ processes to enable effective delivery of services.
· Manage the business analysis and change elements of all allocated digital project activities, including but not limited to development and interoperability.
· Working closely with all key stakeholders groups as described in key working relationships, to manage visibility of all interdependent requirements.
· Responsible for the production and maintenance of technical requirements documentation ensuring all relevant key stakeholder requirements are identified and included and that the requirements adhere to the current standards for development, interoperability.
· Take a lead role in reporting and managing risks and issues associated with digital systems and processes for active projects and BAU.
· Take an active role in the strategic direction of digital projects in response to national and local requirements aligned to the agreed Trust prioritie
· Take a lead role in advising and contributing to the development of robust business cases that support the financial and resource elements of approved digital project requests.
· Develop and update policies/procedures relating to digital projects and systems, for use across the Trust and if required the Local Health Communities.
· Work closely with key stakeholder groups, as described in key working relationships, to ensure the creation and maintenance of key project documentation.
· Contribute to all project documentation to ensure that it includes relevant aspects of business/process change appropriate to users, including communication plans, benefits realisation plans, highlight, and exception reports.
· Manage allocated projects according to plans within the agreed constraints of resources, quality, and time-based on the programme and Trust priorities.
· Support the project manager in the preparation of documentation to gain funding approval, plan programme expenditure, and strictly monitor expenditure against budget, making rectification plans as necessary to remain within budget or secure additional approved funding.
· Identify project stakeholders and implement sustainable stakeholder management plans.
· Plan, manage, and review workflow analysis in order to identify organisational change requirements to support service redesign priorities. Present to all key stakeholder groups the identified new ways of working highlighting changes in process and practice.
· Identify and realise benefits arising out of prioritised digital project activities.
· Maintain logs recording risks, quality, and other issues and develop management plans as appropriate.
· Liaise closely with all key stakeholder groups to influence, negotiate and implement development changes, relevant to system functionality, in order to prioritise and deliver service improvement.
· In collaboration with key stakeholder groups (internal and external) as described in key working relationships support the procurement process for prioritised digital project activities as required.
Experience and Skills required
Significant senior management experience in business analysis and change/operational management role including:
· Demonstrable experience of dealing with multiple complex project /service change activities.
· Process mapping 'as is' and 'to be' processes
· NHS operational management of Patient Admin Systems processes
· Experience in delivering to tight deadlines
· Experience in preparing complex business cases for executive-level audiences
· Experience in managing complex tendering /procurement processes
· Finance management experience
· Departmental staff management
· e.g. Report Writing, Minute Taking, Shorthand Ability to act as an expert on digital solutions impact on operational health services,
· Able to assess and interpret complicated and conflicting business change and project issues
· High level of negotiation and influencing skills
· Extensive knowledge of Business Analysis, change management, and project management
· Extensive knowledge of operational management and service improvement.
· Extensive knowledge of patient administration workflow and processes
· GDPR and Information Governance
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.