Customer Service Coordinator
Have you demonstrated the ability to create long lasting relationships? Are you passionate about customer service? Do you take responsibility for your own workload?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be supporting a family run business in Sherborne with the recruitment of a Customer Service Coordinator. With a high level of customer service, the right candidate will be always looking to go above and beyond for the needs of their customers. Dealing with general enquiries to making customers aware of current offers and deals, this is a great opportunity for someone to join their expanding team.
If you thrive in a customer facing role and love talking to people, please apply below;
- Taking orders and dealing with general enquiries
- Up-selling and discussing new deals
- Maintaining an existing client base and building relationships
- Using an internal database daily
- Liaise with other departments to keep on top of orders
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Work well in a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Customer Service driven
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.