Project Manager- Release Trains
The role is currently WFH, but the client are based in Macclesfield. This will be an initial 6 month contract.
Role information and Responsibilities
*The client are looking for a Project Manager/Release Train Engineer with solid experience of planning, mobilising, managing an Agile release train, with experience of delivering digital web solutions highly preferable.
*Delivering a backlog of demand requires a diverse skill sets covering backlog/demand management, project management, financial management, stakeholder management and excellent leadership and communication skills.
*The PM/RTE shall lead a pod of cross-skilled team responsible for executing the delivery of a backlog of demand in to one of the clients marketing regions. Having a strong partnership with the business customer driving the demand for the solution is critical to success in this role.
*The role must also ensure that delivery occurs with a sense of urgency. Demand is completed within the approved programme budget and schedule commitments, whilst continuously assessing risk and balancing the need for flexibility and agility with conformance to standard methods and tools.
* Technical or Business Degree or proven relevant experience
* Well developed project management skills
* Strong communication and relationship building skills with experience of collaborating and sharing knowledge between teams
* Strong attention to detail with a pragmatic, hands-on working approach, not afraid to operate in the detail
* Experience working in a global organization
* Effective problem and conflict solving skills
* Passion for Customers, representing the needs of multiple customers in decision making
* Strong facilitation and presentation skills
* Ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty
If this role is of interest to you then please apply with your current updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Project Manager- Release Trains
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.