The role of DC Finance Manager supports the main UK Distribution centre as co-pilot (finance business partner) with responsibility for reporting, forecasting and planning processes for both Warehousing and Outbound Transport.
Key responsibilities include
- Manage the month end process to ensure all costs are booked and results are accurate
- Analyse results to understand variances vs budget and last year
- Identify risks and opportunities that may affect the delivery of costs vs the budget
- Aid budget holders in understanding financial results
- Document existing processes and look for opportunities to improve ways of working
- Build forecasts and full year budgets with input from budget holders
- Build complex Excel models to understand, for example, Cost, Volume and Mix drivers on Transportation costs
The role will suit an experienced Finance Manager with business partnering experience who has the following skills/experience:
* Recognised accounting qualification (CIMA or equivalent)
* Strong computer skills including Excel, HFM and SAP
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to deliver results within deadlines
* Ability to interpret complex financial data and explain in simple terms
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.