Customer Service Advisors - 1:45pm to 10pm - Monday to Friday
This is an unique opportunity to work in an office environment, working from 1:45pm to 10pm. This is traditionally a shift only available for industrial work.
Due to growth within the company , we are looking for a number of Customer Service Adviser to work in a busy call centre, this will be a new team looking after their North American Customers. This is a permanent role to start on either the beginning of April or May.
You will be dealing with a variety of calls, previous customer service experience is required this would ideally be telephone based but could be from a face to face customer service roles such as retail or hospitality.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, have soft selling skills, a structured approach to hitting goals and deadlines, excellent telephone communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
A good degree of computer literacy is a must alongside previous customer services experience.
So if you are looking for an opportunity with a leading global brand. Have a good degree of computer literacy and effective problem solving skills. Then this is the role for you!
- Location - Corby
- Salary - £19,513 plus the opportunity to earn bonus, would have the opportunity to increase your earnings with further training
- Hours of work - 1:45pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday increasing with length or service
- Subsidised canteen and free tea & coffee
- Company Pension Scheme
Your duties would included
Supporting customer's requests via inbound calls you will be expected to-
- Take ownership of customer queries and follow through to completion
- Identify and order spare parts and accessories, provide self-help advice and book service visits in addition to promoting extended warranty products
- Respond rapidly to all inbound customer traffic observing the current Service Level Agreements
- Deliver first class quality customer service
- Promote products and services with the aim of generating income for the business and improving customer loyalty. This may include the selling of repair plans, extended warranty and accessories where appropriate
- Adhere to company processes, procedures, policies and standards
- Maintain effective working relationships
We do have other shifts available, you can call 01536 481120 for more details
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Advisors - 1:45pm to 10pm - Monday to Friday
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.