HR Administrator (Fixed Term Contract- Maternity Cover)
Our Ledbury based client is looking for a HR Administrator to join their existing HR team on a Maternity contract.
- To manage all processes involved with the employee lifecycle
- To engage with managers and staff to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures
- To provide administration assistance to the HR and I.T
- To live, breathe and promote the company values Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Passion, Excellence and Teamwork which underpins all we do
Acting as administrator for the Group HR documents and systems to include:
- * Assisting with the recruitment and selection process,
- * Carrying out new starter inductions
- * Maintaining Breathe (HR administration software) for the group, producing reports from the system as and when required
- * Keeping training records up-to-date, including the H&S portal
- * Ensure that personnel records (both paper and electronic) are kept up-to-date and complete
- * Assisting with the administration of the appraisal system and personal development plans
- * Managing and supporting disciplinary matters
- * Carrying out exit interviews
- * Prepare monthly payroll information pack
- * Chairing the quarterly Employees Voice meetings, prepare agenda, taking minutes of meetings
Provide IT admin assistance to support Group IT Manager to include:
- * 1st line support for the Group IT during holidays and sickness
- * Work with external IT Support Company to monitor calls raised
- * Admin maintenance for user accounts, office 365, vipre, spiceworks audit tool and SAP licences and authorisations.
- * Conduct regular audits of the IT equipment
- * Assisting Warehouse Manager with Accellos gun problems
- * Experience of working within a HR environment
- * Knowledge of current employment legislation and GDPR - desirable
- * Good Microsoft office skills
- * Strong administrative skills
- * Payroll experience
- * I.T literate with an interest in computers
- * Must hold a UK driving licence (due to travel across the sites)
- * CIPD Level 3 in Human Resources desirable or practical relevant experience
- * GCSE's (or equivalent) grade A-C including Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
Hours: Monday to Friday 36 and ¼ hours a week.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR Administrator (Fixed Term Contract- Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.