Second Level Support -Help Desk Analyst needed in Nottingham on a temp-perm basis.
Immediate start in the Nottingham area
Help-desk analysts are responsible for the management of incidents through to successful conclusion, ensuring users satisfaction. Calls are raised typically by Retail Clerks using Ticket Issuing Systems at Rail stations and Travel Centre's across the UK. Ensuring the SLA promises of each Worldline offering can be upheld.
37 hrs per week,
Weekends (08:00 - 16:00 only) are covered circa 1 in 5, with days off in the week to compensate.
The weekday shifts run from 06:00 - 20:00 again usually on a 5 week rotation.
- Answering telephone calls received by the Help Desk with a minimum of delay
- Accurate logging details of the calls received.
- Providing help, advice and answers to enquiries and wherever possible immediate solutions to problems, using the information provided by the caller and tools and reference material available.
- Where appropriate passing incidents to other support teams or maintenance organisations.
- Carrying out other related support tasks (e.g. booking equipment and maintenance visits)
- General support tasks within the Help Desk
If you are interested please call 0115 9485780
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Help-desk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.