Network Engineer - Inside of IR35
To be considered, you must have the following experience:
* CCNA Collaboration certification or demonstrable skills and experience
* CCNA Routing & Switching certification or demonstrable skills and experience
* Demonstrable; in-depth technical expertise within an ICT environment consisting of extensive hands-on support and management of Cisco wired and wireless networks.
* Design; configuration and deployment experience of Cisco wired and wireless networks.
* Support and design experience of a 3rd party managed network. Experience of working with such a provider.
* Working knowledge of ITIL
Please apply now for immediate consideration. Please note this role falls inside of IR35.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Network Engineer - Inside of IR35
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.