Marketing Executive - Excellent Career opportunity
Job Title: Marketing Executive - *Excellent Career opportunity*
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4pm
Benefits: 20 days annual leave+Bank holidays, regular incentive schemes, Company Healthcare (Medicash)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative Marketing team. You'll be reporting to the Marketing Manager who we recruited so we know you'll be in safe hands. You'll have the opportunity to learn, work hard and develop your Marketing career at this company.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and extremely organised with good admin and IT skills. Days are busy, so you will need the ability to manage multiple projects, brands and audiences at once, often working to tight deadlines. Good time management skills, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure will be the key to success in this role.
Your key responsibilities as a Marketing Executive would be to:
- Create and deliver a range of multi-channel marketing initiatives to drive candidate applications and brand awareness across all channels
- Write, review and publish engaging and optimised content across various platforms ensuring that content has a clear purpose to achieve organic results
- Manage content calendars & report on content performance using insights to improve results
- Get involved with new design concepts from research to execution in order to support ongoing campaigns across offline and online channels
- To assist the rest of the Marketing team with some exciting new plans and strategies where necessary
Key skills and experience required for this role:
- A passion for marketing with a relevant Marketing degree or qualification
- Experience working in a similar Marketing role
- Experience of content writing and best practice for SEO
- Experience with PPC would be beneficial but not essential
- Design experience and a working knowledge of relevant software e.g. Adobe creative suite, Photoshop, Canva etc.
- 1st Interview - With the Marketing Manager, face to face adhering to social distancing and government guidelines for the opportunity to see the office environment and meet the team if you wish
- 2nd Interview - With the Operations Director, as above
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Marketing Executive - Excellent Career opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.