Working within a team the Admin Assistant is responsible for the administration and sales support. You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service on behalf of the company. You will act professionally at all times and in accordance with the company's core values. Our client is looking for a team player and somebody who can use their initiative, as this role will require any successful candidates to work remotely initially and training will take place via teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrator Assistant;
- Booking onto the system supplier deliveries and transfers from other branches
- Stationary/PPE ordering
- Greeting visitors and suppliers
- Dealing with collection customer's and processing monies due
- Support the sales with inbound sales calls and fielding to the correct department
- Scanning all documents into the system
- Chase customer's for outstanding monies on individual orders or accounts
- Deal with any posting requirements
- Support accounts when required with customer account management
- Stock label printing
- Any other general admin duties you may be required to do
- Experience using SAP and other CRM systems is desirable.
This is a temporary role for two months, the working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00AM until 17:00PM
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.