Personal Assistant - 6 Month FTC (4 days p/w)
Personal Assistant to HR Director
Fixed Term Contract - 6 months
4 Days a week (part time)
Salary is £33,000 for a 4 day week (£41,250 FTE)
Looking for the successful candidates to start 15th - 19th of April
Our client is a successful insurance company who are looking of a Personal Assistant for a maternity cover. This role is an opportunity to provide comprehensive, high quality and efficient diary, travel, and administrative support to the Executive, and their department where agreed with Line manager. The PA is expected to act with professionalism and integrity at all times, and regularly engage with the PA community in a structured and respective manner. You will mainly be supporting the HR Director but occasional support to the Legal Director in France and Compliance Director in Ireland.
Key Duties Include :
- Main point of contact for diary
- Works with a high level of integrity, confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Diary efficiently managed through agreeing/declining RSVPs and scheduling meetings
- Arrange, prioritise and organise all external / internal meetings where required, with clear and professional communications within PA community for urgent matters
- Arrange all travel and external stays in line with policy, or arrange exceptions in advance
- Provide agenda, appropriate time, and directions where complex, and update meeting invites where necessary
- Check, action and intercept as required, responding where necessary on behalf of Line Manager and managing their inbox; clearing, maintaining, organising.
- Organise breakfast meetings, lunches, dinners, events and committees on behalf of their Executive or business where appropriate, ensuring equipment, stationery, venues, catering, invites, and are arranged prior to meeting
- Ensure meeting rooms are cleared and left in an appropriate readiness state for any subsequent meetings that may be occurring
- Ensure meetings/1:1s prepared and organised where appropriate, with participant management, agendas, actions provided where necessary
- Gifts & Hospitality records for Executive and department (where agreed with line manager)
- Manage leave and holiday requests for Executive and department (where agreed with line manager), highlighting with key stakeholders where appropriate
- Manage, and process invoices and expenses for line manager and department (where agreed with line manager) with support of cost centre owner where required
- Manage and arrange for travel and accommodation needs for line manager and department (where agreed with line manager) where required
- Manage and arrange record keeping/filing, in particular for contracts and risk notes which may require signing, as required
- Manage Committee/Board process where required in a timely manner (where agreed with the line manager); including preparing papers, writing minutes, coordinating collation and circulation of committee papers, allocating/following up on action points ahead of the next meeting, as required
- Engage and communicate across the PA team regularly:
Weekly and/or daily contact between PAs to arrange and co-ordinate appropriate holiday cover, lunch cover and on an exceptional basis reception/telephone cover
- Act at all times with professionalism, integrity and respect to clients, staff, line managers and each other
- Treat PA community with equal status, adopting a flexible and pragmatic approach of understanding line manager's current duties within the firm and in respect of changing business needs/priorities
- Support and maintain effective risk and control environment
- Ensure awareness of and identification of potential or actual risks in relation to role, escalating as appropriate to line manager, and if necessary Architas risk team
- Comply with Architas and AXA procedures and controls
- Comply with Architas and AXA policies as appropriate, completing mandatory eLearning modules on Gifts & Hospitality Bribery Act, Data Protection, Anti-Money Laundering, etc to agreed timescales
- Respecting at all times discretion in relation to privileged and sensitive information received within the course of work duties carried out
- Maintain business continuity information for the team
- Complete mandatory training and encourage teams to do the same
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Personal Assistant - 6 Month FTC (4 days p/w)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.