Experienced Administrator - SharePoint experience required!
Our client is a property company based in Central London; they are looking for a candidate to join them to provide administrative support to the Management team. You must have experience supporting a team and be confident with word, excel, powerpoint and systems such as Share point! This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking for their next step within an administration role.
JOB TITLE: Experienced Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
START DATE: ASAP
COMPANY TYPE: Property
HOURS: 5 days per week - 8.30am - 17.30pm
LOCATION: Closest station, Kings cross / Euston
CULTURE: Informal, laid back, social but hardworking!
If you are an experienced administrator and looking for a new opportunity, then please get in touch today! Please note this role will close by Wednesday 31st March 2021
- Clerical and administrative support to the Estate Operations team
- Review all documentation and ensure these are updated in line with current practices
- Coordinate the meeting rooms, facilitating all meetings.
- Attend and minute meetings as required
- Format all Estate reports and presentations where required in line with King's Cross brand guidelines
- Source, procure and facilitate all office supply items required for the Estate office, to include (but not restricted to): Stationery, Catering, IT, Archiving, Couriers/Postage/Travel
- Manage a tracker and raise purchase orders and process invoices for the above and other items for the office
- Maintain occupier key contacts database
- Make temporary Estate signage as required
- Support the team with adhoc projects as required
- Coordinate duty manager call out rota
- Own templates for all operational procedures
- Monitor and manage the help desk for the team
- Office telephony reception duties
- Ensure archiving of documents is in line with the Estate document management process
- Collate all information required for monthly and quarterly report writing
- After relevant training be the fire warden for the office
- Other general office duties as directed
- At least 2 years' experience in similar administrative support role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Technical skills, Including proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to multitask
- Experience working with systems such as Sharepoint
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested. Please get in touch today if you are looking for a new position, firstname.lastname@example.org
N: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Experienced Administrator - SharePoint experience required!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.