We are currently recruiting for one of our Clients who is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This role would suit a candidate who has worked in a fast paced, busy working environment and has experience of working with clients and engineers.
Working hours are Monday-Thursday 9-5.30pm and Friday 8.30am-4pm.
The role will involve;
- Speaking with clients on a daily basis via email and telephone to resolve new works or queries
- Managing service support for regular clients
- Maintaining of client accounts with administration and reporting
- Liaising with engineers and scheduling works
- Ordering of parts for jobs
The perfect candidate will:
- Have experience of working within a similar client facing role
- Possess a confident and professional telephone manner
- Have excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Have a meticulous approach to all tasks and a keen eye for detail
- Have an organised and proactive approach to all tasks
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office - Microsoft Excel knowledge is imperative
- Have experience within a corporate office environment
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- On-site parking
- Company pension
This is a permanent role. My client will be interviewing w/c 7th April and can start the successful candidate immediately. Please note this role is based in the office full time.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.