Commercial Asset Associate (FTC)
Our client, an Edinburgh based energy company, are looking for a Commercial Asset Associate to support them through an exciting project for a period of 6-months.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a modern industry and work with an internationally based team. The role will be based in Edinburgh City Centre, but remote working will be required occasionally.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a similar role or industry and be able to hit the ground running to facilitate the success of this project.
An example of some day to day duties in your new job would be: -
- Preparing business processes & market entry strategies
- Commissioned turbine power against actual generation and day-ahead prices
- Commissioning turbine power against actual generation and cash-out prices
- Hedged power billing against actual generation and contracted prices
- REGO revenues against volumes and agreed prices
- Monthly reconciliation and validation of charges or revenues from the System Operator including:
- Mandatory ancillary services
- Balancing Mechanism revenues
- Coordination of communication with the PPA offtakers / System Operator in case of disputes
- Daily submission of turbine commissioning updates to our Trading Service Provider
- Support on preparation and submission of formal turbine commissioning notifications to PPA offtakers
- Support on preparation and submission of outage notifications
- Support on preparation and submission of Balancing Mechanism BODs and Negative Price Triggers on an ad-hoc basis
- Preparation and refinement of formal documentation of the above activities and processes
We would love to speak with candidates who have: -
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Are available immediately
- Fluent in both spoken and written English - additional languages would be highly valuable
- Capability to identify priorities and resolve problems
- Proficient in MS office - (especially MS Excel)
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Commercial Asset Associate (FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.