Business Analyst - Quality Management
Duration - 8 Months
Rate - £600 (inside ir35)
Key attributes for the role.
* Good communication skills both verbal and written.
* Ability to identify, assess and record Quality business requirements pertaining to Quality management, audit and risk in partnership with the business SME's.
* Author acceptance tests
* Experience of mapping requirements and assisting with test case reviewing.
* Experience of working on a GxP validation project and authoring validation documents.
* Usage of a testing tool such as HP ALM or similar would be advantageous, although training will be provided
Please submit a cop of your latest CV for more details on this vacancy.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Business Analyst - Quality Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.