International client and sales representative
Are you a confident, hardworking individual? Do you thrive in a busy, customer focused environment? Are you able to take ownership of issues to support in client retention?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be supporting a growing, successful business with the recruitment of a International Client and Sales Representative in the North Bristol area. From managing clients over the phone to processing orders, the right candidate will possess a "can do" attitude whilst displaying a team player attitude.
The perfect individual will be service driven, self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to manage a changing workload. In return, there is an opportunity to work with an expanding company who can offer a supportive and close nit team.
- Taking and making sales calls to clients
- Processing orders via the internal system and generate quotes
- Writing emails with updates on orders
- Managing accounts and building relationships
- Working with the internal departments
- Undertaking delegated tasks
- Team player
- Working to deadlines
- Calm under pressure
- Confident with the ability to deal with problems
- Able to self-manage
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Experience with international clients or knowledge in export is advantageous
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for International client and sales representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.