***** Asset investment Engineer required in Warwick*****
ROLE- Investment Engineer
DURATION- 12 months
LOCATION - Warwickshire
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investors owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
They are currently looking for an Asset investment engineer who will sponsor and own the initiation, development, delivery and closure of a portfolio of Asset Projects required on the Gas Transmission network delivering customer connections, system capability change and maintaining the health of our assets. Solutions of varying complexity must be robustly developed and understood to maintain the system capability to satisfy customer and stakeholder needs whilst meeting legislative requirements and regulatory/company strategic objectives, in line with GT asset management strategy.
* Experience of Asset Management processes and decision making are desirable
* Strong technical knowledge relating to assets along with knowledge, experience and understanding of business are desirable.
* Strong numerical ability and demonstrable logical thinking and proven problem-solving ability
* Able to manipulate information and data through programmes such as Office365/Word/Excel, Tableau
* Has an understanding of project programmes and the concept of critical paths for delivery
* For customer projects, understanding and experience of the commercial environment and contracts relating to the Gas Industry are desirable
* Proactive: has a structured, self-starter approach, someone who can understand processes and can extract key information from processes and people in order to proceed.
* Driven: Ensure we continue to provide an efficient service, by effectively mitigating new/ongoing risks.
* Communicative: Has effective written, oral and listening skills, and can make persuasive presentations
* Commercially astute You'll be able to understand the different regulatory, asset risk, customer and business objective drivers and make objective investment decisions based on them
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me
Apply for Investment Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.