Office Angels are supporting a thriving business in Doncaster with the recruit for an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team. This is a fantastic, varied role that will involve all aspects of Accounts. The business is based close to Doncaster town centre, but also a great commuting location via the M18 & motorway links.
Permanent, Full Time - Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
Doncaster - Free on site parking
Office based role with Covid measures in place
Salary depending on experience (circa £22,000pa - £25,000pa) + highly competitive bonus structure
Duties will include:
- Balancing accounts
- Invoicing, statements and payments
- VAT return
- Preparing month end and year end information for external management accountant.
- Dealing with all financial paperwork
- Bank reconciliation
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Handling and monitoring petty cash
- Monitoring spend levels
- Chasing customer payments
- Monitoring supplier payments
- VAT duties
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Previous experience of an all round general Accounts role would be advantageous
- Must have knowledge and experience working with VAT
- Experience using Accounting software such as Sage or Xero
- Ability to manage own work load, use initiative & be able to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility in your role & the ability to offer support to the wider business is essential
This role can accommodate an ASAP start so please do not delay in applying!
Please apply directly to the role or if you require assistance contact Jess Nortrop on firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.