* Experience of running and operating machinery
* Experience of managing quality systems and outputs
* Tightest quality control over material usage and wastage
* Knowledge of working to production targets and priorities
* Experience of working in multi-skilled teams
* Ensuring that all products manufactured conform to product specifications
* Allocated machines are controlled, giving every regard to safety standards
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Production Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.