Digital Content Designer
JOB TITLE: Digital Content Designer
LOCATION: Working remotely / Client based in Kingston upon Thames
PAY RATE: £201 PAYE / £250 Umbrella per day
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 6 months
- An expert in the content design process, you will be responsible for the end-to-end design of content across digital and non-digital channels.
- You will work in the open, across multiple services, building alignment and taking stakeholders on the design journey.
- You will use evidence to inform your design decisions, and ensure the content design addresses the needs of current and potential service users.
- You will ensure the content design meets Government Digital Service standards.
- You will plan and deliver content research activities.
- You will conduct an audit of content across the current service (all channels, all touch points).
- You will carry out inclusive user research to understand the diverse content needs of our users.
- You will include the team in the synthesis of findings to generate insight about the user and their content needs.
- You will plan and deliver content design activities
- You will write, edit and publish user-centred content across all channels and touchpoints, identifying the best format for displaying information to the user to ensure consistency of language across the user's journey.
- Desirable experience includes working with Public Sector clients, specifically within Local Government.
This role is working on a new project, and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Digital Content Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.