Senior .NET developer
We require a Senior Developer to work within a small team of developers, primarily working on a custom CMS system being used to develop the next generation of website. You will work closely with the Lead Developer, where your experience and in-depth knowledge of C# and object-oriented programming principles will be vital to the successful delivery of current and future projects.
As Senior Developer, you will mentor less experienced members of the team, helping them to improve their skills and encourage good development methodologies whilst promoting a collaborative and friendly environment. You will also be required to work closely with other departments within the business, liaising with key stakeholders to develop a complete understanding of business requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility -
* A minimum of 5 years commercial experience as a developer.
* Very strong knowledge of C# and the .NET Framework.
* Very strong knowledge of low-level ASP.NET.
* Demonstrable understanding of Object-Oriented programming.
* Proven knowledge of MS SQL Server, SQL language, creating database tables and writing stored procedures.
* Able to work proactively alone or as part of an established team, meeting tight deadlines.
* Very strong attention to detail.
* Previous experience of Agile methodologies.
The ideal Candidate will be -
The Ideal Candidate Will Have Experience In:
* Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, XML and JSON.
* Working with and integrating payment system APIs such as PayPal.
* Creating/consuming REST APIs and writing Web APIs using Microsoft technologies.
* Mobile development using Microsoft Xamarin.
* Database design.
* Use of Microsoft Azure DevOps.
For the right candidate you will benefit from a Generous salary between £40,000 - £45,000 plus a whole host of other amazing benefits!
This is an amazing opportunity for you to be part of an amazing organisation in a Unique, ever chancing industry.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Senior .NET developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.