Job Title: Associate Promotions Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Bonus: company bonus
The Devices & Services Business Organisation team in the UK manages relationships with retailer, carrier, and industry partners. Our mission is to improve people's lives by putting the best of our products in their hands and home. We are responsible for influencing and executing the sales go-to-market strategy to maximize the adoption of hardware products.
For this role, you will collaborate closely with the Partnerships sales team across Retail, Carrier and Industry Partnerships, Channel Data Management, Sales Operations and Finance in order to forecast sales performance, analyse sales and promotional market trends.
- You will be responsible for collaborating closely with the sales team to model and manage promotional strategies and budgets for Nest product portfolio.
- Analysing sales performance vs the promotional forecast, understanding the root causes for over or under performance and writing clear and concise performance commentary.
- Work cross functionally to support channel readiness for product launches as well as coordinate product end of life and transitions.
- Building and maintaining reporting in spreadsheets and data visualisations to support the sales team and explain sales performance.
- Leading ad hoc analysis projects to understand market trends, performance trends, or support the preparation of business reviews, to provide actionable insights to the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business analysis and data visualizations in Excel, Tableau or SQL.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Promotions Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.