Adecco, the sole supplier of vacancies at Amazon Doncaster
Excellent opportunities available for you to join Amazon as a full time Warehouse Operative. As part of our friendly Warehouse Operative team, you will be working at the heart of this world class, rapidly growing business, where no two days will be the same.
Hiring Positions in LBA1, LBA2, LBA3.
LBA1 - Amazon Fulfillment Centre, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster DN4 5JS, United Kingdom
LBA2 - Amazon Fulfillment Centre, Unit 1, Iport Avenue, New Rossington, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN11 0BG.
LBA3 - Amazon Fulfillment Centre, Unit 3, Water Vole Way, Doncaster DN4 5JP
Excellent Pay Rate Provided:
- £9.70 per hour (days) to £11.41 per hour (nights)
- Overtime rates up to £19.40 per hour
Our Warehouse operative roles offer full time hours for both daytime and night shifts
DAY SHIFTS: 08:00 to 18:30
NIGHT SHIFTS: 19:00 to 05:30
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon's roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
The Fulfilment Centre (FC) Associate must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
- Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
- Accurately pick products to ensure we meet customers' high expectations, potentially on a multi-level mezzanine
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department
- Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
Physical Demands - The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
- Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
- Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
- Regularly climbing and descending flights of stairs safely
Warehouse Location: Doncaster
Want to work at Amazon? Why delay any further? Apply now