Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking for a fixed term, immediate start vacancy? Would you like to work for a multinational company that is a world leader in its industry? If so, this could be the perfect
My client, based in the heart of Birmingham, is currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their talent team, on a fixed term basis to help cover maternity leave. This is a very exciting opportunity for a hardworking and highly skilled individual to join a busy but fun and friendly team.
- Fixed Term Contract till December 2021 (high likelihood of extension till May 2022)
- Excellent Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (pro rata) dependent on experience.
- Location: Birmingham City Centre
- Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free healthy snacks and hot drinks
- Great team environment
Duties and responsibilities
- Together with HRBPs, ensure sustainable talent pooling and succession planning by implementing a proactive talent acquisition strategy
- End to end recruitment and selection process activities, managing up to 15 roles at any one time.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through multichannel sources (e.g. social platforms, job boards, and professional networks)
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Lead local employer branding initiatives through working with internal teams and external parties
- Promote inclusion & diversity strategies in recruitment drives to ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Support the execution of business strategies and enhance business performance
- Support and evolve campus management initiatives by building strong relationships with target educational institutions i.e. universities, schools, colleges etc
- Support the identification and promote roles that could be part of the company's leaderships programs and promote at career events
- Previous experience within recruitment and HR
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Awareness of recruitment market, ability to be conscious of biases, influencing skills
- Strong judgement, inspirational, change agent, creative, curious
- Good communicator, agile, organised, helpful, collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of successful stakeholder collaboration and hiring manager interaction
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for the candidate experience
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop proactive hiring strategies
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists, and interview candidates.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates
Interviews taking place w/c 12th April. Start date: 26th April.
Please apply now to be considered for this role. Shortlisting taking place w/c 29/03
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.