6 days left
- Full Time
The Department of Education Covid19 Helpline gives an information, guidance and signposting service to parents, students, education providers and their staff to support with navigating issues around education and Covid19.
The team work within defined guidance issued by the Government via lines to take and FAQs and operates via inbound telephone service, and email.
Information is updated on a daily basis and as a Helpline Adviser you must complete research using the documents and resources provided to ensure the information delivered is current and accurate at all times.
Helpline Advisers also record information and intelligence accurately and in appropriate detail to ensure accurate reporting, to ensure the service remains tailored and current to customer queries and concerns.
Helpline Advisers work closely with their Team Manager to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to callers with a view to consistently improving their performance.
Training is conducted on-site and there maybe the possibility to work from home afterwards.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to extract and retain information from customers
- Exceptional verbal skills with an aptitude for providing comprehensive support to service users
- Ability to use multiple IT systems to accurately capture and record customer information
- Advanced keyboard skills with good written communication
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to interact with customers in an empathetic and non-judgemental fashion
- Ability to work within defined quality guidelines and maintain good practices at all times
- Excellent research skills with the ability to source information efficiently to support present and future customer queries
- Ability to use approved resources to tailor support to fully resolve customer queries
Hours of work are Mon - Fri 8-6 and Sat & Sun 10-6 ( you are required to work 5 days out of 7 and need to be fully flexible to cover the hours stated)
Salary is £8.91 per hour
This position is subject to a standard DBS Check and further vetting processes as appropriate to fill our contractual and safeguarding procedures - you must be able to provide appropriate documentation to support this.
If you believe this is a suitable role for yourself, please feel free to undertake our initial on-line interview, by following the below link - we look forward to hearing from you:-
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Covid19 Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.