Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant
6 days left
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure within an extremely successful company based in stunning offices in the heart of the City. We are looking for a candidate who is exceptionally personable who has the drive, ambition and hunger to bring on new clients and make money. We are ideally seeking a candidate who has a proven track record of success when it comes to billings and bringing in new business, someone who is self-motivated who has a warm energy and a charismatic personality to fit in with the team. You will also receive the highest level of support enabling you to have all the required tools and knowledge to be successful.
Our client is a part of an award winning, global recruitment umbrella. You will have access to incredible benefits, half year and annual incentives and a competitive bonus scheme.
Job Title: Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000 *Depending on experience
Location: City of London
Hours: 08:30 - 17:30
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Achieve weekly/monthly/annual targets as per the Performance and Promotion Criteria
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with clients ensuring an efficient service is provided that exceeds their resourcing requirements
- Gain commitment from clients through regular sales calls and visits
- Optimise all opportunities to sell the services of our Company
- Structure daily and weekly activities to ensure targets are met or exceeded
- Manage hot lists of candidates, to ensure you have the very best available candidates in your specialist market
- To report individual weekly performance forecast, update and review to line manager and colleagues in open forum
- Manage client relationships, ensuring first point of contact for client account
- Lead internal sales meetings providing guidance to Recruitment Executives
- Carry out sales presentations at client meetings and participate in the bid process
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and develop client base
- Resilience, self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Client and candidate customer focused
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
- Ability to coach, train and lead peers
- Ability to maintain required level of activity towards achieving goals without direct supervision
- Ability to gain commitment and buy-in from others to achieve desired/agreed results
We will require you to have experience of:
- IT Recruitment experience or equivalent
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Telephone and face to face sales
- Working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
- Working to deadlines that reach beyond core working hours
If you have experience in IT recruitment or have excellend in a Recruitment agency - then please apply today! Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.