Job title: Business Analyst
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Business Analyst will take responsibility for consulting with internal customers and the wider group to discover and design systems and solutions.
The role will enable our customer support teams to meet their customer service targets through your expert knowledge and specialist skills. Our teams are responsible for a variety of customer support matters which range from processing customer compensation claims to complaints handling, retail sales, quality assurance and fraud analysis.
- Facilitate in Agile stand-ups and clinics, facilitating working with discovery and design teams to prioritise work to ensure delivery, and thinking laterally to resolve blockers
- Ensure features delivered are valuable to internal and external customers and contribute to the program's/projects objectives and key results by monitoring the success of deliverables, and influence the road-map with iterations that will provide continued improvement
- Write and document detailed User Stories
- Collaboratively partner with the wider teams to deliver product functionality
- Be autonomous, where you will be a business figurehead in the build of solutions.
- Understands intelligent automation technologies such as chatbots and AI in the context of Customer Contact Centres
- Sound understanding of digital landscapes
- Understanding and mapping user journeys
- Experience working with IT projects spanning multiple teams and business areas
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills, (including User Stories, Process Flow)
- Writing and refining user stories, including definition of Acceptance Criteria
- Facilitating discovery and design sessions with the to define requirements and the solution
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.