Business Systems Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a well know UK Bank providing high street and internet banking, current accounts, mortgages, savings accounts, credit cards and loans.
They pride themselves on customer service and customer satisfaction levels, and are always looking to put their customers at the heart of what they do with a strong ethical policy setting out the way they do business.
Overview of Role
As the Systems Analyst you will be accountable for deriving IT system requirements and providing trace-ability through Design, Build, Test and Implementation for individual projects and programmes within the change portfolio.
My client are looking for a candidate who understands the clear difference between use cases and agile user stories, as this role is orientated around use cases and how they are more granular, and describe how systems will act whilst also having experience with API and system mapping, migration and integration.
You will also be expected to have demonstrable experience of prototyping and sequence diagrams, working directly with the Architect community to constantly to assess if what they are doing and fits the Requirements Document.
- Facilitate workshops to elicit requirements from stakeholders and solution options from designers and developers
- Accountable for demonstrating full traceability of functional & non-functional system requirements against business requirements
- Accountable for demonstrating full traceability of functional & non-functional system requirements against solution design
- Liaise with technical teams to ensure analysis artefacts are fit for purpose and meet the customers' needs
- Provide input to the scope definition for projects, including supporting formal change management processes
- The ability to continually develop innovative solutions to the System Analyst deliverables
- Experience performing System Analyst role within a project environment including: leading the capture and the documentation of functional & non-functional Requirements for a technical solution & leading the analysis and the documentation of system and data configuration within a technical solution
- Extensive experience working within an IT function, with knowledge of both Application development and infrastructure delivery, data mapping and systems and middleware integration
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Business Systems Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.