Temporary Helpline Administrator
Role: Helpline Administrator
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Location: Bradford - Working from home, until restrictions allow
Salary: up to £9.30 per hour
Contract: 2/3 months
Start date: ASAP
Our client is looking to recruit a highly organised and efficient Helpline Administrator to join their busy office. Do you have previous experience working within administration and customer service? Are you a highly organised and enthusiastic individual who is driven and ready to perform? If so, we may have the perfect temporary opportunity for you.
Fluency in Urdu and/or Punjabi is essential.
The role will be homebased until restrictions are lifted but you will be required to attend the office in BD5 once lockdown is eased.
- First point of contact for all incoming calls and queries
- Manage enquiries, process incoming referrals, update call/service user enquiries log and manage user files on an electronic system
- Provide information and basic advice support to assist with service enquiries alongside supervisor
- Participate and contribute in meetings with internal staff and external agencies and take accurate minutes
- Word process reports, minutes of meetings, correspondence and produce any other required documents
- Support with building maintenance and security issues
- Help to arrange and participate in meetings, supervision sessions, events development days
- Ensure that staff and service users comply with health and safety policy, undertake health and safety risk assessments
- Undertake training and apply this effectively to your work according to the needs of the service
- Support Advice Team with and ensure smooth running of the office with all ad hoc support.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to work on own inactive
- Being organised and methodical
This role would suit applicants from Bradford, Halifax Shipley, Tong, Cleckheaton and surrounding areas.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
· Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
· Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
· Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
· We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
· Weekly pay
· Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
· 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
· Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
· Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
· Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online for consideration. You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Helpline Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.