Training and Compliance coordinator
7 days left
- Full Time
An amazing opportunity is available for an experienced HR person.
- Daily management of learners on a bespoke learning management system (LMS)
- Manipulation of extracted data using excel at an advanced level
- Report compilation on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for all key stakeholders
- Daily system updates for amendments to learners- such as change of e-mail, new courses to be assigned, new colleague accounts processed
- Ownership of continual improvement to existing processes and the LMS relevant to the role and business growth.
You will need the below skill set in order to be successful at the role
- Advanced Excel skills are essential for any candidate to be considered for this role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a sense of urgency
- Positive and creative in solving day to day challenges
- Active team member with flexibility to an ever-changing work priority basis
- Able to remain calm in challenging situations
- First class communication skills - whilst much of the role is E-mail/ Teams based stakeholder telephone-based work is required.
- Self-motivated and an independent achiever able to work in a smaller team and whilst at home, remotely
Full time role
Mon-Friday - working from home mainly - travel into a head office occasionally.
Please apply now if you are interested
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Training and Compliance coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.