Junior Business Development
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure within an extremely successful company based in stunning offices in the heart of the City. We are looking for a candidate who is exceptionally personable who has the drive, ambition and hunger to bring on new clients and make money. You will receive the highest level of training and support enabling you to have all the required tools and knowledge to be successful.
Our client is a part of an award winning global employment group which means they have the most incredible benefits, annual and monthly incentives, annual winners trips and much more. They are globally recognised and really do go above and beyond to ensure we are a great place to work.
"We will provide you with full training within this challenging and exciting marketplace as well as offering you a first-class training and delivery programme which is proven to increase the average time to placement for new starters. In addition, we operate a coaching culture whereby you get feedback and development daily.
We support and empower our consultants to pursue opportunities; in addition, we will ensure that you are equipped with the leading-edge tools to go about your role in an effective manner. You will also benefit from weekly, monthly, and annual incentives as well as working in a fun, collaborative and progressive team environment. This is a great chance to develop your skills as a recruiter within a team that are progressing extremely rapidly!"
Junior Business Development
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Location: City of London
Hours: 08.30 - 17.30
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Building up your market knowledge within IT
- Identifying and engaging with candidates
- Working to timescales and targets for filling vacancies
- Identifying sales opportunities / Generating sales leads
- Sales calls / Pitching to line managers
- Personal branding & social sourcing
- Attending networking events and expos relevant to your market
- Building up a talent pipeline specifically within IT.
Even though you would be working as part of a massive organisation (part of the biggest recruitment organisation in the world!) we operate like a start-up environment, therefore we are looking for candidates that are:
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Target orientated
- Thick skinned and resilient
- Driven by the opportunity to progress
- Naturally inquisitive
- Someone that enjoys / thrives within a competitive environment
- Excellent time management skills - Able to prioritise workload
- Educated to at least A-level standard or equivalent
- Very personable with strong communication skills
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Junior Business Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.
More searches like this
- Call Centre & Customer Service Sales Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Human Resources Sales Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Recruitment & Resourcing Sales Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Recruitment Sales Sales Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Sales Administration jobs in London (Central)