Dynamics AX/365FO Analyst // LONDON
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end - user based in London who are looking for a D365FO Analyst on a permanent basis. Please see below for more information of what my client is looking for:
The aim of the role is to administer the D365FO ERP solution, and the main duty is to execute the key interface between my client internal sales data system and D365FO to ensure both systems are synchronised.
- Ensuring business continuity by upload of daily sales data via integration
- Liaising with business stakeholders to ensure associated master data & sales data is uploaded accurately in time to invoice retailers & partners each month.
- User administration
- Security role administration
- Work as necessary on other improvement projects, including but not limited to EDI & Business intelligence
What experience will you need?
- Looking for a technical resource with experience in administering a D365 Finance & Operations solution
- Should have sound technical knowledge on D365 F&O and associated technical components with the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders in maintaining an excellent service for our Finance team going forward
- Must have: D365 Finance & Operations technical experience including Data management framework, Data migration, LogicApps, Good stakeholder management, Able to work independently and as part of a team, User administration, Security role administration.
- Nice to have: Code deployment experience D365 Finance & Operations, PowerBI, Azure data components experience (Azure data lake, Azure data factory), Microsoft ETL experience e.g., SSIS
- PowerBI experience is also beneficial.
- EDI experience is beneficial.
Would this be of interest? If yes, please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen
Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Dynamics AX/365FO Analyst // LONDON
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.