Helpdesk HR Specialist
6 days left
- Full Time
As a member of the Helpdesk Contact Centre team you will be expected to deliver an effective and efficient interface for our Client as a Human Resources Specialist. You will be expected to provide informative and responsive support to Tier 1 Helpdesk Agents by providing 2nd line support in relation to a range of enquiries consisting of Human Resources related issue. You will be working as part of a larger network of teams and departments who respond to worker enquiries received via telephone and email communication channels.
- To act as an ambassador when delivering services for our client,
- Dealing with various HR queries including but not limited to contractual, payroll and pensions
- Working with the Client to monitor, review and update all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Informing workers of their status and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
- Managing relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
- To effectively record all worker interactions on internal systems
- Ensure there is a smooth transition of tasks and training, when there are movements within the Helpdesk team
- To use Helpdesk Contact Centre technologies efficiently and effectively, such as Salesforce/Connect, Onfido, 8x8 and Selfhelp to record and maintain electronic records of candidate or worker details, requests for service and appropriate actions taken
- To monitor and assess personal performance against targets, seeking support as necessary in order to deliver Helpdesk key performance indicators (KPIs)
- To engage in service improvement initiatives, actively seeking to reduce avoidable operational incidents through the identification of service issues and appropriate solution
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Previous experience with Salesforce is desirable
- Recent experience of using current IT and communications technologies
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and instruct a diverse range of people
- Supervisory experience
- Good listening skills
- Coaching skills
- Recent experience of training and supporting new starters
- Effective time management and organisational skill
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, multiskilled and multi-function environment,
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- A positive and tenacious can-do attitude
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic the current working environment across the UK has changed immeasurably, therefore Helpdesk Agents will be requested to work in either a full or partial virtual work environment which will involve home working. As a homeworker you will be expected to accommodate and adhere to the following measures:
- L&D Specialist will be expected to set up a private and secure work environment free from any distraction,
- Ensure confidential information is not discussed in the presence of others,
- Ensure all notes are made electronically on the equipment provided and deleted according to GDPR legislation (notes must only be held for the time and purpose they are needed),
- Comply with all aspects of the working from home standard operating procedure,
- Confirm you have unlimited access to internet (will not run out of data allowance).
- Inform your insurance company that you will be working from home and
- On occasion you may also be requested to attend an office location to deliver training and support new starters and established members of the Helpdesk team.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Helpdesk HR Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.