Area Service Manager
Adecco are currently recruiting for an Area Service Manager in the Sheffield area.
As an Area Service Manager, a typical day might include:
- Being out and about amongst our communities and customers
- Understanding tenancy issues and helping guide next steps
- Helping customers find their new home through property viewings and sign ups
- Working closely with a variety of stakeholders on estate management issues
- Investigating and responding to antisocial behaviour
- Seeking access to properties for servicing and repairs, especially for gas safety checks
- Supporting and working with various agencies and partners
Your role is all about being the face their communities. You'll be at the front line, making a real difference to their customer's lives and taking great satisfaction in that.
The must haves:
- A good standard of education (minimum Level 2 Numeracy & Literacy, or equivalent)
- Computer literacy and have a good working knowledge of PC based office management systems - you will need to use these to do the job
- A strong customer focused approach both externally and internally
- Be committed to working as part of our team
- Direct housing management experience and an expectation that you will work in a results driven and outcome focused environment
- Be motivated, adaptable, determined, and able to work on your own initiative to resolve problems and achieve positive solutions
- An ability to communicate effectively
- Resilience. Working in social housing is a challenging but rewarding career, you'll be helping to bring real change to our customer's lives.
The added extras:
- A housing management qualification would be of benefit
- It would be great if you have some knowledge of community development - we want to play our part in creating and supporting thriving communities and neighbourhoods
- You'll be adept at change, having got hands on experience living and breathing new ways of working and knowing how to bring your colleagues along for the experience.
- You'll work from our clients office in Parkway Works in Sheffield (depending on role location). We might ask you to visit other sites or locations as part of your role.
- They're working for their customers between 7am and 7pm Monday - Friday. Most people are in the office from 8:30am to 5pm (4:30pm on a Friday), but they're flexible so talk to your line manager to find out the best fit.
- You'll work 37 hours each week, we offer flexi-time, talk to your line manager for more details.
At least 25 days annual leave every year, with bank holidays on top of this.
An employer matched pension contribution of up to 8%.
The opportunity to undertake additional company sponsored professional training
We like to get face to face with customers and suppliers, so a full driving licence is essential.
Interested? Apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Area Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.