Customer Service outbound calls
7 days left
- Full Time
Excellent Opportunity Available
Customer Service Outbound calls
Temp - Perm
Adecco's client based in Warwick are recruiting for telesales executives, are you looking for a temporary to permanent job which is based in an award-winning organisation that offers a great environment and long-term career? If so, please apply!
Monday - Friday - 8 hours a day
- Calling cold leads to gather information and data
- 3 new accounts closed per week
- Use salesforce to process all the data - leads, prospect, opportunity
- Pass data over to field sales team
- £10 commission per account opened
- Existing customer data for lost and lapsed customers
- Data cleansing with existing and lapsed customers
- Answering general inbound calls from company customers
- Making 50 calls+ a day
- General Administration on the company in-house systems
- Updating and recording customer details
- Working on two screens- Confident with IT systems
- Previous experience working within a call centre environment
- Previous experience answering high volume calls
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Confident with computers and IT systems
- Available to start ASAP
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please apply directly and a member of the team will give you a call, Alternatively, for any extra questions please contact 0121 354 2749
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service outbound calls
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.