Marketing & Communications (PR) | Immediate start
Role: Marketing & Communications (PR)
Location: The office is based in Edinburgh but initially you will be working from home
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 p/a
Working pattern: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Start date: ASAP
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Communications specialist to join our not-for-profit Client, on a 6 month fixed term contract.
As a Marketing & Communications Manager, you will be a communications all-rounder, with roughly half your time spent on marketing and half on media relations, PR and social media.
You will work closely with Marcomms managers across the UK to create and develop a wide range of corporate activities.
- Compose local marketing plans and tactics to support Scotland-specific operational marketing needs
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies to engage diverse Scottish communities in heritage Reporting any campaign activity against set KPIs.
- Creating content for the website and social media channels.
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss successes they may have had due to partnering with the business
- Deliver news and feature coverage for the business, developing successful relationships with local media
- Lead any corporate or policy led communications
- Deliver communications campaigns by creating engaging content
- Background working with not-for-profit or third sector organisation
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Available immediately
To find out more, please apply with your CV today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Marketing & Communications (PR) | Immediate start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.