A fabulous new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a busy friendly team within our clients well established, successful business.
Main duties are:
- To give administrative support to the Sales Director and Sales Team
- Work with the Sales Director on new enquiries using a Portal System
- Generate a new vehicle quotation for the Sales Director and Sales Team
- Check and sign for the delivery of all new and used chassis/vehicles delivered by delivery agents. All damage must be reported immediately.
- Place orders for 3rd party work on new and used vehicles
- Raise job sheets and workshop instructions for new and used vehicles
- Check all order confirmation and order modifications and notify the relevant salesman of any discrepancies.
- Liaise with the Service Foreman/Parts Manager and three Service sites to make sure vehicles are ready on time for delivery to the end user. Co- Ordinate with other Sales Administrators to produce a weekly planning schedule for the workshop and prioritise work.
- Produce reports and get information for the Sales Director as required
- Produce and maintain files for new and used vehicles making sure that copies of all relevant documents are filed and meet the requirements of the Auditor.
- Make sure all new and used vehicle files are complete and stored away in the filing room
- Provide cover for the other Sales Administrators in cases of illness and annual holiday.
- Liaise with Accounts Department and deal with any queries
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
- Have strong communication skills and confidence is answering the phone
- Have strong IT skills and is willing to learn new skills
Ideal but not essential attributes:
ADP/Kerridge experience and/or experience in the Motor Industry.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply!
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.