Part Time Charity Administrator - Immediate Start!
Our client, an UK based charity in Holborn is looking for a new administrator to join them on a part time basis. They are a community dedicated to beating life threatening illness' in the UK.
They are looking for someone who is proactive and could really hit the ground running. This role will be part-time to start with for 3months initially but could be extended.
JOB TITLE: Temp Administrator. Charity - Immediate Start!
JOB TYPE: Temporary - 3 days per week!
SALARY: £12 per hour
COMPANY TYPE: Charity
DURATION: 3 Month temp Contract
HOURS: 21 hours per week, over 3 days!
LOCATION: You will be working from home initially
- Respond to simple queries coming through via social media and the Online Community Forum
- Data entry
- Quantitative reporting
- Assist Supporter Care team with administrative tasks when required.
- Developing weekly rotas
- Providing team with ad hoc support
- Providing support to the office manager and office assistant when required
- Previous office/ admin experience
- Good written skills including the ability to write clearly and accurately
- Computer literate, with keyboard skills and experience of word-processing, (Microsoft Word)
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task to manage a busy reception desk
- Confidence to delegate tasks and manage expectations of those requesting assistance
- Friendly and helpful manner
- 'Can do' attitude and flexibility to prioritise a varied workload
- Ability to work effectively across teams and build good working relationships
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.
N: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Part Time Charity Administrator - Immediate Start!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.