7 days left
- Full Time
The main duties of the role will includes:
- Register applications either by telephone or face to face
- Match applicants with properties based on their requirements
- Book viewings, obtain feedback and provide regular updates to vendors
- Book market appraisals
- Provide support and advice to the vendor to help them to achieve the best outcome
- Using the Sales Software on a daily basis to assist with activities
- Manage a register of applicants
- Take offers and record all appropriate information
- Obtain proof of funding
- Liaise and negotiate between buyers and vendors to a successful conclusion
- Sales progression
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with buyers and vendors
- Work to agreed company policies and process at all times
- Maintain all records relating to the role to a high standard and in line with data protection
- Update social media as necessary
- Dealing with solicitors
- Support other team members as and when required
- Taking absolute ownership for the management of your own workload and responsibilities to ensure that your priorities are completed each day
Key skills and qualities required:
- The successful applicant will need to have experience in the Residential Sales sector or have similar experience relevant to the role showing that you have commercial awareness.
- Positive, enthusiastic and proactive with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office efficiently and effectively including Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working with people
- Resourceful and able to work on own initiative and within a team
- Ability to work well under pressure during busy periods
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service and maintaining the highest professional standards at all times
- Great work ethic, punctual and reliable Act with honesty and diligence at all times
Monday - Friday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Negotiator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.