Head of Talent and Leadership Culture
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional who has experience and a passion for defining and executing organisational strategies on a global/ large scale.
You will oversee the executive talent review and leadership development initiatives to support the development, engagement and retention of the executive population.
- Responsible for implementing and developing the talent strategy and working closely with the executive team.
- Manage executive coaching
- Facilitate relationships with external suppliers
- Ability to influence across an organisation up to board level
- Experience of senior level coaching
- Ability to analyse data to align to talent strategy
- Track record of delivering cultural change programmes
- Prior experience of working with multi-site unionised organisations would be advantageous
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Head of Talent and Leadership Culture
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.